Why Foam It Green® Spray Foam Insulation is Really Green
Many of our customers want green building materials. We're very thankful for the large increase in rising standards because saving energy, saving money, and saving the planet are all related.
Foam It Green spray foam kits are classified as green because:
- Our spray foam kits stop tremendous amounts of energy waste by sealing out air leaks.
- Foam It Green has a high r-value of 7 in just 1 inch.
- Guardian Energy Technologies, Inc. has balanced its carbon footprint by sponsoring clean energy and carbon reduction projects through TerraPass.
- Foam It Green minimizes transportation impact because it is 100% American Made and ships from our location in Chicagoland, Illinois.
In other words, you can rest easy that Foam It Green really is Green.
We're often asked if Foam It Green is soy-based. We haven't chosen soy-based formulas yet because, to our mind, there are too many tradeoffs at this point in their development. With that said, we'll be the first to embrace them when they can more closely match the closed-cell polyurethane spray foam kits for r-value, vapor retarder, and reliability.
Foam It Green spray foam kits are already easier, quicker, safer, and have a high r-value of 7 in just 1 inch. Foam It Green kits are also greener. Choose Foam It Green and don't settle for less than you deserve.
When you order over $250 today, you get:
- FREE Supersizing: 17 Extras that Make Spray Foam Quicker & Easier
- FREE $50 Coupon for your next order.
- FREE Foam Like A Pro helpful hints.
- FREE 24/7 Support that fits your DIY Schedule.
- Knowledge you're making a green choice.
If you'd like to start saving money and time today,