What to Expect with Foam it Green
From your Foam It 602 Spray Foam Insulation Kit:
- 2 tanks roughly the same size as those on your gas grill
- Each tank weighs 60 lbs
- The tanks are pressurized with nitrogen
- Each tank comes in its own separate box
- Each tank holds different chemicals
- Keep tanks upright and store in room temperature
- Once the chemicals meet in the nozzle, they make foam.
- The hoses are very easy to attach - thread them on and turn
- You get a 15' hose so you don't have to constantly move the tanks
- The black nozzle easily clips onto the face of the gun
- The little green wing nuts screw on the end of the nozzle if you want a fan spray (optional)
- Once the nozzle is clipped on, turn on the valves.
- The gun feels just like the one on your garden hose at home
- The gun is optimized to be the very best it can be and still be disposable
- The gun has a safety so if dropped, the foam won't spray everywhere
- You don't need an air compressor, separate nitrogen tanks, or any other tools
- You can easily control how much you spray and where.
- There are no cfc's, vocs, urea formaldhyde, or penta bde's
- Closed Cell Foam, R-7 in just one inch, doesn't allow water to pass through
- Pest and Mold Resistant
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant Formula is Standard
- Slow Rise, Low Density and High Density (and non-class I) formulas available upon request.
- The liquid crystal gauge helps tell when tanks are ready to spray
- The surface temperature should be between 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the foam like you're spraying paint
- The foam rises to approximately one inch per pass
- The 2 chemicals make a light green foam when working properly
- It dries to the touch in about 30 seconds.
- Bonds to metal, wood, concrete: everything except oil and plastic sheeting
- Easy to spray on ceilings, walls, and floors.
- The foam rises and dries to bond with what you're spraying
- It seals out air by filling in every gap and because it becomes solid
- You can paint over it easily
- Use elastomeric rubber roof coat paint on foam exposed to sunlight
- The foam is firm and solid, NOT spongy like open cell foams
- You should get Professional Results, Your Way, Fast.
- The foam we ship is very fresh
- Almost everything ships within 14 days of manufacture
- An unopened kit has a 13 month shelf life
- Once you open it you have 30 days to use it
- Once opened it's just like a soda bottle
- The nitrogen compressed in the tanks pushes out the foam
- After 30 days, there is less "fizz" to get all the foam out.
- Your Order most often ships the same day if we get the order by noon
- UPS is pretty reliable but doesn't offer a guaranteed delivery date for ground
- You can have us air them but UPS makes it pricey ($400+).
- Less-than-truckload shipments come on a pallet
- The truck will usually have a lift gate to get the foam down to you
- The truck line usually calls ahead of time to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
- Guaranteed delivery dates may be available for reasonable additional charges ($40+)
From your Foam It 202 Spray Foam Insulation Kit:
- As above except: The gun and hose is already attached
- The tanks are smaller, and weigh 20 lbs each.
- It comes in 1 box
- You get a 10' hose so you don't have to move the box all the time.
From your Foam It 12 Spray Foam Insulation Kit:
- 2 small cans
- Sprays from a wand and not a gun
- The wand spray a short distance - it doesn't use a straw like a 1 component can
- Only available in our Class I fire-retardant formula
If you'd like to start saving money and time today,