Many Contractors use Foam It Green Spray Foam Insulation Kits because of their high performance and great value. At Spray Foam Direct, we never oversell the product nor make promises we can't keep. Below are the highlights of what customers appreciate most about contractors who use Foam it Green.
Do This To Win More Bids >>
- Residential sealing and insulating
- Cold storage warehouses, trucks, tankers, and railcars [See Instructions in PDF]
- Plant Maintenance
- Metal Buildings - Sealing, insulating, and ending condensation
- Roofing: sealing penetrations and creating flashings, filling pitch pockets, temporary night seal for a single ply project
Why Choose Foam It Green Kits
- we've seen experienced contractors work with the separate nitrogen tanks and spray foam rigs and have a brutal time, wasting time, money and energy. These kits are simple to use so you'll be sure to impress yourself as well as your customer. Nothing looks worse than looking like you don't know what you're doing on a job site!
Quick and Easy - Sprays on like paint, then spray foam insulation rises to roughly 1 inch thickness cured.
Mold and Pest Resistant - Foam It Green has no nutritional value so pests don't want to eat it. Since it is closed cell, the foam cannot hold moisture, which makes it mold resistant. Portable & Disposable - No additional hardware or power is needed.
Cost Effective - Avoid high priced sub-contractors or high priced distributors by taking advantage of warehouse direct pricing from Spray Foam Direct.
Why Choose Spray Foam Direct
- You get warehouse direct pricing without a bunch of distributors between you and the manufacturer.
- You'll save on low freight costs based on our volumes with a few select nationwide carriers.
- You get the best gun in the business, patented because it offers you the most control. This means you get the most value out of your spray foam insulation kit.
- You'll have 24/7 customer support so whether you're working on your DIY project on Sunday night or just need help to satisfy your customer, an experienced team member is only a call or email away.
Can I use these kits if I want to get into the spray foam business?
Absolutely! Unless you have A LOT of business already booked and are a marketing genius, you won't want to invest $50,000+ into your spray foam rig. Don't put the cart before the horse unless you like making big payments on spray rigs without the jobs to pay for them. Build the demand, then invest in new levels of supply.
Do you sell the 55 gallon drums?
No, because most people do not have $50,000+ spray rigs and the licensing required for using them.
What about the refillable systems?
Refillable systems require you to get training, separate nitrogen tanks, and still invest substantial capital. If profitability is important to you, walk before you run. Use Foam It Green Spray foam insulation kits, and once you've built your business up, take the chance on additional training and investment.
Also, refillable tanks with separate nitrogen tanks are MUCH harder to use. Foam It Green polyurethane foam kits are simple and therefore you're more likely to deliver results you're proud of.